Cloud Software for Electric Vehicle Chargers & Battery Swap Systems
Accelerating Electric Mobility
Our solutions are designed for
- Charge Point Operators (CPO)
Complete stack for operating and monetizing the charging infrastructure over cloud.
- Electric Vehicle Fleet Operators
Our Charging platform can be easily integrated into the Fleet operations using secure APIs
- Electric Mobility Service Providers (eMSP)
Interoperable Charging systems using the roaming enabled Charger platform
- Battery Swap Operators
IOT enabled Bulk charger management, Asset monitoring and new business models
- Automotive companies
Technology platform for creating unique user experiences with Home charging and public charging
Future proof technology platform
Visionary cloud native technology platform, designed using the latest software architecture. The system has been built for scale keeping in mind the requirements of emerging EV Markets across the world.
- Easy discovery and access to Chargers and Batteries using Mobile Applications and RFID Cards
- Managing Charging/Swap Sessions based on money, time, energy and battery charge
- Monetization of assets through flexible tariff plans and multiple billing methods.
- Operational excellence through real time tracking of all assets, automated fault identification and resolution process
Support for all Chargers with OCPP 1.6 and 2.0.1
Roaming and interoperability using OCPI
Custom IOT integrations using MQTT Interface
Chargers we support
Electric Vehicles (EVs) are the way forward with clean mobility. World over there has been several interventions in policy, infrastructure, and technology to boost the adoption of EVs.
Indian Government, ministry of road transport and highways made an announcement that allows the sale and registration of EVs without batteries. This announcement has received mixed response from the industry, some see this as an opportunity to unbundle the costs and open new business models.
Contact With Us
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we will answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.
Phone : +91 6360205715
E-Mail : email@example.com